Happy times with Ian & Dmi

I've never been in situation where I cannot see my children growing up in front of my eyes and it's very difficult to explain how I felt when I had to let them go to stay with their grandparents. It wasn't that I did not want to take care of them. I was begging my ex to let me keep them, at least they can be with me & nearer to their mother but she insisted to send them away to her parents in JB. I pity my in-laws because at their age they should be enjoying their life, not add up more burdens by taking care of their grandchildren. Knowing my in-laws, I know they are more than willing to do it for us. May god bless them. Thank you Mama & Papa!

After almost 3 months of waiting in vein to see them, finally I had a chance to take them to stay with me during this school holiday. I know my ex only let me do this because I haven't work since early November so that I can be with my kids most of the time. During this moment they showed me their filial love of having me around them. I know how much they miss me and I can't describe my feeling for them too. My sons & I had so much fun for the past 2 weeks before I had to send them back to their mummy last Friday. Hope they will be enjoying their stay with their mummy too before going back to JB. At this tender age, they need parental affection & attention, thus we must spend more time with them. To my friends out there, do not take for granted of all the opportunities you have with your children. Please shower them with your love.

Pulai Spring Getaway

Fun times with their cousins

Comments

Teoh Yew Aun said…
Love your blog....do check out mine as well. Have done a few races like the recent Singapore International Marathon, Perhentian Island Challenge, Genting Trailblazer, etc....

Semangat....
Kam Kasturie said…
Cool... u've done lots of traveling too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Some of the pix and stories are in my facebook. Pls do add me if u hv one.

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane