A few hours outing with my babies

They came over on the weekend for the ceremonial on Saturday. However, I managed to get them for a few hours on Sunday.

IMG_2112

They still in the pool when I arrived

IMG_2114

I used to live here once a few years ago.

IMG_2120

With their great grandmother. Of course all relatives were here for the big event.

IMG_2121

They were excited with the convertible.

IMG_2128

Love this car… we have good chemistry. Thanks Nina for letting me drive it around :D

IMG_2129

Dmi & Ian said… “Daddy, with this car you can date more girls!”. Like father like son. My handsome boys going to be heartbreakers when they grow up.

IMG_2134

Convertible car did catch a lot of attention. But of course the guy in the driver seat too :D

IMG_2138

As usual, we watched movie “Despicable Me”…. kinda cute and sad movie actually. My kids said, they are like the 3 orphan kids in the movie who wanted a daddy to be around.

IMG_2154

Met Sulaiman, Niza & their kid also named Ian.

IMG_2204

Bowling session after lunch

IMG_2217

Dmi’s trick to get strike

IMG_2169

Ian dah terrer main.

IMG_2173

Dmi siap baring atas lane lagi…. he got spare for this.

IMG_2225

Let’s go back boys… we had a great time right? We’ll see each other again soon.

IMG_2227

Dmi was very upset. He wanted to spend longer time with me. I don’t know what’s in his mind and heart but I’m sure all the things that happened lately had severely damaged him emotionally. I pray to Allah, things will turn out okay for everyone especially for my kids.

IMG_2228 

Saying goodbye from the balcony…. bye bye sayang, I’m gonna miss you both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane