Weekend Jaunt to KCH

First time I joined Sayang night stop in Kuching by boarding the aircraft she was operating. The entire crew treated me very well and I also got 1st class treatment from my Sayang. She made a special welcome drink for me.  


We stayed for 2 nites at Hilton Kuching. We got a room with a nice view of the waterfront. On the 1st day, we walked along the waterfront and crossed over the newly built bridge. There were many tourists and locals hanging around the area until late at night. We went to TOPSPOT for a seafood dinner. After dinner, we just went back to the room to sleep early because Fiza has to work early morning. 



While she was working, I went to Pasar Satok alone to buy terubuk masin and jalan2 enjoying local delicacies at Pasar Minggu Satok. Sayang came back in the afternoon but we only went out at night. We crossed the river to the other side using sampan to enjoy our dinner at My Village Barok. The food was good and there was a guy doing a solo performance at the restaurant. He sang pretty good numbers.    

Fiza suggests I should join her night stop whenever there is an opportunity in the future. Yes, I guess that's the only way for me to spend more time together with her other than at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane