Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to these 3 wonderful mothers…..

My mom Kamariah Mas’ud

Thanks you for being the greatest mother. Although I’m bad at showing affection to her as a son, she knows I love her very much. Thank you for your “doa” in Mekah recently.  Insyallah, god willing I will meet someone special in the future. At the moment, I’m spoilt of choices :P

My mom in-law Rokiyah Ismail

Thanks for taking care of my Ian and Dmi. I do not know how to repay all your kindness. May Allah bless you with good health and great life.

My ex-wife Eza Shafina

Thanks for giving birth to our two wonderful kids. You deserves my respect for going through all the hassles to go to JB every month just to spend time with Ian and Dmi. May Allah bless you with a better marriage in the future.

 

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers everywhere.

happy-mothers-day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane