Jakarta oh Jakarta

My solo travelling continued to Jakarta Indonesia last weekend. Arrived in Soekarno-Hatta airport in the afternoon, I encountered with massive fluke of people coming into Jakarta. I was stuck at immigration for almost an hour and then took me another hour to get a cab. Rush hour in Friday evening make it worse and it took me more than an hour to get to the hotel. “Macet” of traffic jam in metropolitan Jakarta is well known to everybody who used to be here. I was staying in Mangga Besar, little that I know this is the center of red light district in Jakarta. Karaoke, pubs, night clubs, discotheques, spas, massage parlors are everywhere and girls to accompany you for a night also can easily be found around this area. This is a different light of Jakarta that I know from my last visit with my ex-wife during my business trip here 3 years ago (yeah, she insisted to come, probably she knew what Jakarta can offer to solo travelers)

IMG_2687

This is seriously a dodgy hotel. Every day I saw many beautiful girls coming in and out of this hotel.

IMG_2703

I rode a bajaj to Mangga Dua and I survived!

IMG_2722

Arim Ari the magician. I learned some magic tricks from him.

IMG_2732

The best meal I had in Jakarta. I went to this restaurant twice!

IMG_2729

No doubt I was a happy guy after the massage session…..hahahahaha

IMG_2779

Bye bye Jakarta… sampai ketemu lagi ya!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane