I made it halfway my journey through life!

With life expectancy around 76 years for men, I just entered into 2nd half of my life yesterday. How many years more I will live in this world, only Allah knows. I just lost a friend who was drowning in Perhentian Island four days ago  while trying to save a tourist and he's only 28 years old. If you are not dying because of natural causes, accident will take your life. Come to think of it... I may not live longer than I think.
So, it is wise to live your life to the fullest. Everyday is a gift, even if it is sucks. Count your blessings not the troubles. Never waste an opportunity to say someone that you love them, you never know what will happen tomorrow. Remember that laughter makes the world go round. Make the impossible possible and never give up. You only fail when you fail to try. Keep an open mind, you never know what you may learn.
No matter how bad is your life problem, there's always someone fights the harder battle. Look up to sky, then you know how tiny is your problem compare to the universe. Tears don't help problem, whining won't make things better. Have faith, but faith only makes things possible, not easier. When you lose everything, remember you still have hope left. 
Be there when people need you. Never compromise your standards for anyone, do it for yourself. Never make promises that you cannot keep. Keep in mind, those say bad things about other people to you will say the same thing about you. Say only what you mean, and don't believe everything you hear. Give people a second chance because nobody's perfect. Love all you can, give all you have, smile away your days and dream away your nights

Life is a wonderful thing :)

Thank you Eddy for setting up the surprise
Thanks to my super hot babes for the cake
Thanks to my colleagues for the birthday song
Thanks to Laif & Nina for the b'day dinner
I'm blessed to have wonderful people around me. Countless birthday wishes coming through facebook, e-mail, sms, phone calls from family, friends & colleagues. Thank you for the wishes & doa, I love you all!! I mean it :)

Comments

Chan Jun Shen said…
very nice post sir. happy birthday to u and may u be blessed with lots and lots of good return =)
Anonymous said…
happy birthday! Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.....smile while you still have teeth...;)
Kam Kasturie said…
Thank you Chan, Anonymous & Kak June! :)

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane