Farewell 2007.... Welcome 2008!
2007 races & activities
- A'Famosa Triathlon
- Orange Run
- Bukit Merah Triathlon
- New Balance Pacesetters
- Penang Bridge Marathon
- RMC Sg Besi - PD ride
- Seremban Half-Marathon
- Port Dickson Triathlon
- Adidas King of the Road
- PJ Half Marathon
- Subang Jaya 10k
- Mizuno Wave 10k
2007 work related
- I quited Frost in February and joined IDC on the same month.
- Some good things I gained from working in IDC are works exposure & opportunities to travel overseas.
- I have traveled to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Indonesia & Australia.
- Although I only worked for 11 months in IDC but I felt like 2-3 years there. This is due to heavy workload and very stressful job. To channel out my stress I took part in races.
- During the mid-year 2007, I have so many races to channel out my stress but near the end of year, not many activities going around has resulted pimples problem on my face (muka dah mcm bulan, tangan pun tak boleh dok diam asyik nak kopek jer). Seriously bad until I had to see dermatologist.
2007 personal life
- On the last day of 2007, I did something that I never imagine I would have to do this in my entire life.... let it be secret for awhile. Probably I will laugh, if I think abt it after few years....hahaha
- Too much time spent on works & races have affected my whole family. So, quality time with family also very important.