Virgin ride with my new babe :)


I bought my first roadbike (Specialized Aqua Sapone with Mavic Akrium wheels!!) in February and only rode it today. Thanks to a friend who lent me the cash (i didn't have enough $$$ to secure the bike in the first place). I've been drooling over a roadbike for so long. Finally I bought a secondhand one, with very good deal come together with clip pedals & Sidi shoes. The price so much cheaper than my Kona Cinder Cone. Thanks to the seller for giving me more discount after bargaining.... appreciate that bro. And thanks to Bandit too for helping me to check out the bike before I bought her. Hmm... I think should give her a name lah.

Today was more like a getting to know each other session. The ride from Batu 18 Hulu Langat to Teratak Tekala. There were many roadies on the road due public holiday today. We had breakfast of nasik lemak bungkus at a warung near picnic area. The bike was excellent! Manzoku shiteru yo! The bonding period was great just need to tweak a bit here & there only. Can't wait for the next ride :)

Comments

~ayoi~ said…
The bike looks good, but the nasik lemak looks better. Yummy

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane