A few hours outing with my babies

They came over on the weekend for the ceremonial on Saturday. However, I managed to get them for a few hours on Sunday.

IMG_2112

They still in the pool when I arrived

IMG_2114

I used to live here once a few years ago.

IMG_2120

With their great grandmother. Of course all relatives were here for the big event.

IMG_2121

They were excited with the convertible.

IMG_2128

Love this car… we have good chemistry. Thanks Nina for letting me drive it around :D

IMG_2129

Dmi & Ian said… “Daddy, with this car you can date more girls!”. Like father like son. My handsome boys going to be heartbreakers when they grow up.

IMG_2134

Convertible car did catch a lot of attention. But of course the guy in the driver seat too :D

IMG_2138

As usual, we watched movie “Despicable Me”…. kinda cute and sad movie actually. My kids said, they are like the 3 orphan kids in the movie who wanted a daddy to be around.

IMG_2154

Met Sulaiman, Niza & their kid also named Ian.

IMG_2204

Bowling session after lunch

IMG_2217

Dmi’s trick to get strike

IMG_2169

Ian dah terrer main.

IMG_2173

Dmi siap baring atas lane lagi…. he got spare for this.

IMG_2225

Let’s go back boys… we had a great time right? We’ll see each other again soon.

IMG_2227

Dmi was very upset. He wanted to spend longer time with me. I don’t know what’s in his mind and heart but I’m sure all the things that happened lately had severely damaged him emotionally. I pray to Allah, things will turn out okay for everyone especially for my kids.

IMG_2228 

Saying goodbye from the balcony…. bye bye sayang, I’m gonna miss you both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Iskandar Puteri 2016

Twincity Marathon 2017