Putrajaya Night Marathon 2011 - A Tribute to TSB

My first marathon was Putrajaya Marathon in 2007. Running a marathon is always tough due to heat either night or day time. This time around I only signed up for half marathon. I promised myself no more full marathon until end of the year.
I also dedicated this run to our good friend Kharis aka TSB. He passed away 3 days before during his morning run while training for the race. He fondly known as Chomel because of his cute body shape. I have nothing bad to say about him except he's very knowledgeable about bicycle and cycling. He also has a great passion on food and he knows which place serve the best food around the town. Rest in peace bro.

 Solat Maghrib dulu sebelum race. I really impressed with Masjid Sultan Mizan

 Adination Geng

 Full marathon category. Many otais, no hot chicks :P

 Full marathon started first


 In memory of TSB

 Haaa... half marathon ramai sikit org muda :)

 Hadi sengih jer tgk ramai aweks sampai tak perasan nenek Patsy overtake dia

 Supporters

 It was still hot at night in Putrajaya

 Volunteers

 Kita makan pisang dulu

 Take a break, cuci mata sikit

 Let's dancing to rhythm first 

 Patung yg hidup

 Superman pun tolong cheer jgk! Ada lagi 4 characters with him.

 Azmar, bakal pengantin tak lama lagi

Perut lapar, belasah jer la apa yg ada

One more addition to my collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane