G'day Mate!

My second trip to Sydney from 20th - 25th August, after the first one 4 years ago. It was still winter and bloody freezing cold, raining nearly everyday. Went there for a job but managed to get one day off and the last 2 nights I stayed at backpackers' hostel. I love Australia, love the city, the culture, the people and weather too. Hope the next trip gonna be for good one.

The weather is sooo nice

David helped me a lot with my ANZ IPT tracker. Thanks Mate!

IDC ANZ's MD... Graeme Muller, as an avid triathlete, he invited me to join Sydney office so that we could train together. Grame, if u read this... oh yes I want to work in IDC Sydney.

AU$17.90 a nite is a good deal to stay at hostel. A nice one, worth every cent.

An amazing looking flowers can be found at Botanical Garden.

World famous landmark the Opera House , picture taken from Botanical Garden side

Another Sydney's icon the Harbour Bridge

Opera House, I took the picture on board a ferry on the way to Manly

From another angle the picture of two famous architectures

Manly, a beautiful & unique suburb

Manly Wharf

Manly Beach, the most beautiful beach in Sydney

Back to Circular Quay

Paddy's market, a place to buy Aussie souvenirs

Another attraction in Sydney, Darling Harbour after sunset

Harbour Bridge with Sydney at background.... beautiful city nite lites

On the way home, saw this big lake in Western Australia. Bye bye Australia... I'll be back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane