Malakoff 12km Run - last race of 2011

My 15th and final race for 2011. It was on the hilly route around Bukit Damansara. This is the time to test your stamina for a short and fast race, I managed to clock 1:13hrs. Didn't do better than last year but it's still an enjoyable race for all of us.

Sweet Nana with her pirate costume. She's the reason people like me joined the race. I hijacked her pirate hat for the photo.

There were Laif, Yusran, Ariff, Nik, Jeli, Jaja, Hadi, Julie, Irwan, Izuan, Azu and many other friends took part in the race. I lost count of how many hills we climbed on the race course.

Photo courtesy of Jason Thai. 
See.. it wasn't that tough, I was happy running :)


A good closing event for my 2011 racing calendar. We had breakfast at Sri Hartamas before heading home. Hope to run my first 2012 race on 1st January 2012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014 KTM Duke 690R

2021 Triumph Trident 660

Weekend jaunt to Brisbane